ISD Media Group
Employing more than 280 students over the course of a year, the ISD Media Group is the organization that coordinates all aspects of the Iowa State Daily and Model Farm. The Daily is an independent, student-run, nonprofit organization. It is owned and operated by students for the students, faculty, staff and alumni that make up the ISU community. First established in 1890, the Daily has been instrumental in providing the ISU community with the area’s most comprehensive source of news, sports and entertainment, as well as state and national news. The Daily is published Monday through Friday in accordance with the university’s academic calendar by the Iowa State Daily Publication Board and is funded in part by Student Government.
For more information:
- Facebook: Iowa State Daily, Model Farm
- Twitter: Iowa State Daily, Model Farm
- Instagram: Iowa State Daily, Model Farm
- Office: 2420 Lincoln Way, Suite 205
- Advisors: Sarah Lefeber, Iowa State Daily Director & Tony Thrush, Iowa State Daily Media Group President