Some add to the noise. You’ll cut through it.
Create your adventure in advertising, journalism and mass communication or public relations at the Greenlee School of Journalism and Communication. #WhyGreenlee
At Greenlee, you’ll earn a superior education at one of the best communication schools in the country. You’ll enjoy a supportive and welcoming culture. You’ll also benefit from the latest media trends, methods and technology.
- Diverse, award-winning and independent student media, clubs and organizations
- More than $100,000 in annual scholarships, awards and financial aid awarded each year by the school to Greenlee majors
- A professional and rigorous 400-hour internship program
- Dedicated faculty, who are award-winning teachers, accomplished scholars and experienced industry professionals
- Distinguished alumni, including recipients of five Pulitzer Prizes and a Presidential Medal of Freedom
- One of the oldest and longest continually accredited programs in the country
Adventures today lead to passions tomorrow. That’s why all Greenlee School majors are required to complete a 400-hour professional media internship for academic credit. Sure the standard is high. But you’re up to the challenge. Because opportunities outside the classroom now will refine your skills and prepare you for even more impactful work later. No ambition is too big or small. Our students have interned at community newspapers and national news organizations. Local stations and major networks. Boutique agencies and global firms. Special interest publications and national consumer brands. Local businesses and major corporations. Your adventure starts now.
172 Hamilton Hall