Senior Lecturer Erin Wilgenbusch has a slate of activities to report, underscoring her commitment to students and the Greenlee School, writes Director Michael Bugeja. They include Wilgenbusch:
- Representing Greenlee as a judge for the university’s annual “Varieties” program hosted by Student Union Board.
- Conducting mock job interviews with student-athletes in the U St 303X class.
- Serving as a session moderator for the “Symposium on Undergraduate Research and Creative Expression” hosted by the Honors Program. She was a moderator for the session on “heuristics.”
- Representing Greenlee as a judge for the Cyclone Voice singing contest.
- Helping our PRSSA chapter host its annual NODAC event as part of a national PR competition to raise awareness about organ donation issues.
- Serving as a judge at the state FFA convention. She will judge the Ag Communications Career Development Event (CDE).
- Being invited by the senior class to make omelets for ISU seniors at the annual Senior Breakfast hosted by the ISU Alumni Association, Senior Class Council and the Division of Student Affairs.
- Having the privilege in May of serving as a faculty escort at the ISU commencement ceremony. GSJC public relations student Nicole Suchsland has been invited by Dean Beate Schmittmann to give the LAS student commencement address at the LAS graduation ceremony and to serve as the college’s student marshal at the university’s commencement ceremony. Nicole requested that I be her faculty escort.
Published: April 26, 2016