Strengthen your skills, build your resume and experience Dublin through an international internship opportunity.
The Greenlee School partners with ISU Study Abroad and EUSA to offer an 11-week (400-hour) summer internship experience in Dublin that meets the criteria of the ADVRT/JL MC/PR 499A required internship. Greenlee majors must coordinate with the Greenlee internship coordinator in order to receive 499A approval.
The Study Abroad Center partners with EUSA to find individualized placements for students in their chosen professional area. EUSA also secures housing for students and is available for on-call support for each student for the duration of the program.
Past Greenlee students have interned with:
- 103.2 Dublin City FM (a radio station with a blend of talk and music based programming)
- Metro Eireann (Ireland’s first and only weekly multicultural newspaper)
- The Irish Catholic (a weekly publication that is Ireland’s biggest and best-selling religious newspaper)
- Pundit Arena (a sports media platform)
- Dublin Inquirer (an independent weekly online newspaper)
- evolve Design (a firm specializing in Brand Design, Web Development, and Digital Marketing)
- The Irish Academy of Public Relations
Learn more about the cost, placement process and application timeline for the Summer Internship in Dublin program.
Questions? Email email@example.com.