- Schedule an appointment with your adviser, they fill up quicker than you think! To schedule an advising appointment with Jason Wiegand or Jessica Hansen, call the main office at 515-294-4342. Faculty advisers schedule their own appointments, so please contact them to schedule a meeting!
- Know your registration date. You can view your specific assigned date and time for registration on AccessPlus.
- Use the degree audit feature on AccessPlus to double check what classes you need to take to graduate.
- Use the class schedule planner on the Iowa State Schedule of Classes web page to help build your schedule.
- Read each course’s prerequisites – just because AccessPlus lets you in a class doesn’t mean you will be able to stay in it.
- Second half courses start this week – if you would like to enroll in one, hurry!
- You can register for summer and fall classes at the same time, so be sure to register for both if you need to.
Published: March 7, 2016