Tuesday, Oct. 11 | 12–4 p.m. | Great Hall of the ISU Memorial Union
This boutique-style fair is your company’s opportunity to meet with Greenlee students who are looking to gain professional work experience. All Greenlee majors must complete a required 400-hour internship before they graduate and seniors will be looking to land their first full-time jobs. You will also have the opportunity to connect with underclassmen, who are encouraged to attend, as they will be looking for work experience in upcoming semesters.
The registration deadline for the Fall 2016 Jump-Start Fair is Friday, Sept. 30.
Fall 2016 Jump-Start at a glance:
- 55 employer booths available (standard 6-foot tables, with optional table cloths).
- No booth fee to participate (we do ask for a firm commitment to attend if you choose to register).
- Time for quality interactions with over 150 Greenlee students majoring in advertising, journalism and mass communication and public relations.
- Mid-afternoon snacks will be provided.
- Easy registration through Iowa State’s CyHire system.
If you plan on bringing a large display, or found it hard to operate with one space at the spring internship fair, there is an option this fall to select two spaces. Please only make this selection if you are sure you need it.
We have added this option because at the last fair a handful of companies needed more room, and we had an issue of displays nudging over into fire exit areas.
- Simply login to CyHire and register for the Jump-Start Internship & Networking Fair on Feb. 23 under the "Attend Events" tab on your CyHire homepage.
- Register through Iowa State’s CyHire system.
- Once registration is approved, which may take up to an hour, you will receive a confirmation email
- Then register for the Spring 2016 Jump-Start Fair under the “Attend Events” tab on your CyHire homepage. *Once you have registered with CyHire, you can use the same profile to register for future job fairs at Iowa State University.
If you have any issues with registration, please call the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Career Services at (515) 294-8691.
If you have any questions about the Fall 2016 Jump-Start Internship & Networking Fair please call Juli Probasco-Sowers, Greenlee’s Internship Coordinator, at (515) 294-9957 or email .