Assistant Professor Su Jung Kim’s reports the following:
Awards / Honors
- She has been selected as one of the Lillian Lodge Kopenhaver Center Fellows. She attended the pre-conference workshop on "Empowering Junior Faculty: Pathways to Success in the Academy" at AEJMC.
- Her first-authored paper, "Understanding the Role of Different Review Features in Purchase Probability," received the top faculty paper award from the CTEC division at AEJMC.
- Her co-authored publication, "The Effects of Adopting and Using a Brand’s Mobile Application,” in the Journal of Interactive Marketing’s August 2015 issue, has won the 2016 Best Paper Award. She will travel to LA in October to attend the Digital/Interactive Marketing Research Summit Award Luncheon.
- She presented her research at ICA, GMC and AEJMC
- A manuscript that she co-authored with Vijay Viswanathan, Linda Hollebeek, and Wei Xie has been accepted for publication in Service Science. The title of the paper is "The dynamic inter-relationship between customer engagement and disengagement behaviors with mobile apps and marketplace behaviors."
- She reviewed manuscripts for Mass Communication and Society, New Media & Society, and Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication.
Published: October 17, 2016