Assistant Professor Su Jung Kim reports the following:
- Her co-authored paper, "The dynamic inter-relationship between customer engagement and disengagement behaviors with mobile apps and marketplace behaviors," has been published in Service Science.
- Her first-authored manuscripts, "A longitudinal analysis of media substitution between personal computers (PCs) and mobile phones using Nielsen’s PC-Mobile 2-Screen panel data " and "Differences in characteristics and perception of sponsored vs. organic reviews" have been accepted for presentation at this year’s ICA conference.
- Her first-authored paper, “This reviewer received free product in exchange for his/her honest opinions: How sponsored reviews differ from organic reviews," has also been accepted for presentation at the Global Conference of the American Academy of Advertising.
- Lijing Gao, who earned a Master’s degree from Greenlee and is now a Ph.D. student in Sociology, gave a guest lecture in Su Jung’s Strategic Planning class.
- She reviewed a manuscript for Journal of Marketing Management.
- Ad Club hosted a fund-raising event for its spring trip to Chicago.
Published: February 16, 2017