Greenlee faculty members are known for being excellent instructors, who use their experience and expertise to breach the gap between the classroom and the industry. Their achievements in teaching and research are consistently recognized by the university and national organizations.
This year faculty claimed the following distinctions: American Advertising Federation’s 2016 Distinguished Advertising Educator of Year, Fulbright Scholar, and an American Journalism Historians Association Rising Scholar, among others.
To read full releases on faculty members’ individual achievements, click the links below.
- Jay Newell Named 2016 Distinguished Advertising Educator
- Dennis Chamberlin Named Fulbright Scholar, Will Spend Year in Ukraine
- Director Michael Bugeja Named 2015 Journalism and Mass Communication Administrator of the Year
- Jeff Ames named the 2016 Harry Heath/Lou Thompson, Jr. Award Winner
- Chronicle of Higher Education Features Jay Newell’s Bilingual Course Materials
- Jan Lauren Boyles Wins Scripps Howard Visiting Professorship in Social Media
- Brenda Witherspoon Receives LAS Excellence in Undergraduate Introductory Teaching Award
- Tracy Lucht Receives Four Awards from American Journalism Historians Association